This blog is created by dCipollo Designs LLC. For questions about this blog, please contact us via the contact form on this website.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog.
- Our SVG cut files are compatible with the Silhouette Studio Designer Edition software and the Silhouette cutting machine. We are not compensated by Silhouette America.
- Craftaholics Anonymous Design Team (Feb 2015 - Feb 2016): As a designer and writer for Craftaholics Anonymous, I was paid per project post on the Craftaholics Anonymous site, this blog, social sites, newsletters, and other advertising outlets.
- Canvas Corp Brands Design Team (Jan 2015 - Dec 2016): As a designer for Canvas Crop Brands, I was provided with free products, in agreement that I would create and post projects using their products on our blogs, social sites, newsletters, and other advertising outlets.
- Robin's Nest Design Team (July - Dec 2014): As a designer for The Robin's Nest of Vernal, I was provided with free products, in agreement that I would create and post projects using their products on our blogs, social sites, newsletters, and other advertising outlets.
- Escape Motions, s.r.o.: Some of our digital stencils and stamps are compatible with Rebelle 2. We are not compensated by Escape Motions.
- Wix.com: We are not compensated as a Wix Webmaster or Wix Certified Trainer.
- This blog is a participant in the Skillshare affiliate program, an advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to affiliate sites.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the contact form on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD TO USE THIS SITE. We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO COMPLETE PROJECTS ALONE. ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRE.